The Nick Pope journey: From dashed Ipswich dreams to England

Любые вопросы, для которых нет специального раздела

The Nick Pope journey: From dashed Ipswich dreams to England

Сообщение thanloeuth » 22 мар 2018, 08:48

Изображение
WHAT A JOURNEY: Nick Pope has been one of Burnley's star players this season. Picture: Andy Ford/Burnley FCsb0bet
It had been his dream to represent the team that he and his family supported, but on that day it looked as though a career in football was a far-flung notion, let alone going on to emulate one of his heroes, Richard Wright, in an Ipswich shirt.sb0bet
Yet, fast-forward to the present day and that pain is now a distant memory, a mere bump in the road for the 25-year-old goalkeeper from Wicken. Why? Because as the Burnley gloveman speaks exclusively to The Journal, he sits on the cusp of becoming a senior England international following his call-up last week to Gareth Southgate’s squad for upcoming friendlies with Holland and Italy. “It is something I could never imagine I would achieve. I am really proud of it,” he replies when asked to sum up his emotions. “Being called up to represent your country is the absolute pinnacle, it does not get any better.”sb0bet
thanloeuth

Вернуться в Болталка